- PepsiCo Launches 'HealthRoads' Wellness Benefit for Associates and Their Families
- PepsiCo's new "Smart Spot" program is featured as an example of the food industry's
focus on health and wellness in today's edition of USA Today.
- Frito-Lay Launches Doritos and Cheetos Halloween Treat Multi-Sacks
- Frito-Lay's 24-count Multi-Sack variety pack won the Institute of Packaging Professional's
(IoPP) Integrity Award, one of the industry's top awards, at this year's AmeriStar
- Frito-Lay Introduces Doritos Black Pepper Jack
- Diet Sierra Mist Becomes Sierra Mist Free
- Pepsi Bottling Group (PBG) - PepsiCo's biggest bottler bought Phil Gaudreault et
Fils Ltee, a Quebec-based Pepsi bottler.
- SoBe Launches Sugar-Free No Fear
- PepsiCo Launches 'Smart Spot' Symbol in Canada
- Frito-Lay launches Doritos Edge and Tostitos Edge -- line extensions with 60% fewer
- Gatorade introduces Gatorade Endurance Hydration Formula -- a specialized sports
drink to meet the needs of endurance athletes.
- Frito-Lay introduces Quaker Chewy Cookies & Milk granola bars and Quaker Fruit
& Oatmeal cereal bars.
- Frito-Lay Canada eliminates trans fats from chips and launches a line of All Natural
and Organic products.
- Pepsi-Cola to launch Pepsi Edge, the first full-flavored cola with 50% less sugar,
carbohydrates and calories than regular cola.
- PepsiCo publishes first Corporate Citizenship report in its 2003 Annual Report.