Home » Media » Inside Scoop » Frito-Lay and Pepsi team up for 'Make Your Game Day Official' promotion with the NFL
Frito-Lay and Pepsi team up for 'Make Your Game Day Official' promotion with the NFL
Thursday, August 30, 2012
This story ran in PEPline, PepsiCo’s global employee newsletter, and is proudly brought to you by a PepsiCo employee or a friend or family member of a PepsiCo employee.
Frito-Lay and Pepsi are joining forces on the biggest "Power of One" National Football League (NFL) program to date. The “Make Your Game Day Official” promotion will help consumers amplify their favorite football moments all season long, as consumers who purchase Frito-Lay and Pepsi foods and beverages together can “Match.Snap.Win” for a chance to win official NFL prizes.
The fully integrated campaign includes:
- Consumer promotion -- Consumers can visit www.gamedayofficial.com to "Match.Snap.Win" and engage with NFL polls and trivia for a chance to win $50 NFLshop.com gift cards and other prizes. Prizes will be refreshed throughout the season and will include GMC trucks, home entertainment centers and trips to the Super Bowl.
- Digital media -- Digital advertising and social media content will drive awareness of the promotion from kickoff to the Super Bowl.
- Thematic packaging -- Packaging across Tostitos, Lay’s and Doritos will reflect the spirit of football.
- In-store point of purchase (POP) -- Joint Frito-Lay and Pepsi in-store displays will show how PepsiCo foods and beverages together can enhance football moments. POP will be refreshed at Thanksgiving and Super Bowl.
- Account-specific programming (ASP) -- A menu of ASPs will enable key strategic retailers to take this promotion to the next level with customized POP and promotional overlays.
"Make Your Game Day Official" runs through Feb. 3, 2013. Visit www.gamedayofficial.com for more information and the official rules.