Our Goals and Commitments
Enable our people to thrive by providing a supportive and empowering workplace.
- Ensure high levels of associate engagement and satisfaction as compared with other Fortune 500 companies.
- Foster diversity and inclusion by developing a workforce that reflects local communities.
- Encourage our associates to lead healthier lives by offering workplace wellness programs globally.
- Ensure a safe workplace by continuing to reduce lost time injury rates, while striving to improve other occupational health and safety metrics through best practices.
- Support ethical and legal compliance through annual training in our code of conduct, which outlines PepsiCo's unwavering commitment to its human rights policy, including treating every associate with dignity and respect.
Provide opportunities that strengthen our associates' skills and capabilities to drive sustainable growth.
- Become universally recognized through top rankings as one of the best companies in the world for leadership development.
- Create a work environment in which associates know that their skills, talents and interests can fully develop.
- Conduct training for associates from the frontline to senior management, to ensure that associates have the knowledge and skills required to achieve performance goals.
Contribute to better living standards in the communities we serve.
- Create local jobs by expanding operations in developing countries.
- Support education through PepsiCo Foundation grants.
- Support associate volunteerism and community involvement through company-sponsored programs and initiatives.
- Match eligible associate charitable contributions globally, dollar for dollar, through the PepsiCo Foundation.