Acting With Integrity
The PepsiCo Way
All PepsiCo employees are expected to embrace the principles of the Code. Our Code is the foundation of our commitment to ethical excellence and provides the policies and guidelines that define how we do business the right way – The PepsiCo Way:
Respect in the workplace
Trust in the marketplace
Fairness in our business relationships
Honesty in business conduct
Purpose in our world
Global Code of Conduct
Our PepsiCo Global Code of Conduct was issued effective October 1, 2012 and is amended periodically (most recently effective August 1, 2021), as appropriate, to address changing laws or procedures that impact our business.
Download our Global Code of Conduct below.
Global Anti-Bribery Compliance Policy Overview
This policy emphasizes PepsiCo’s obligation to act ethically and responsibly in all business dealings by providing a clear framework that:
- Prohibits both public sector and commercial bribery.
- Addresses required anti-corruption due diligence processes to be conducted on third parties.
- Explains the rules that must be followed regarding gifts, meals, travel, and entertainment relating to Government Officials.
- Outlines requirements for donations, sponsorships, and corporate social responsibility (CSR) activities with a government touchpoint.
- Emphasizes the importance of maintaining accurate books and records for all PepsiCo transactions.
The provisions within this policy apply, where appropriate, to all third parties who are bound by PepsiCo’s Supplier Code of Conduct.
To learn more about this policy and how PepsiCo promotes Acting with Integrity, select a language below to download a copy of our Global Anti-Bribery Compliance Policy.
Speak Up Hotline
If you suspect a possible violation of our Code, it is your responsibility to Speak Up and report it
Voicing Your Opinion Fearlessly through Speak Up does more than address a single issue; it often leads to positive organizational changes and a better work environment, including training, policy revision, and process enhancements.
Reports may be made online or by phone to dedicated phone lines in countries throughout the world. The same protections of confidentiality and, where permitted, anonymity are provided through our telephone lines and webline.
Call the 24/7 U.S. hotline: 1-866-729-4888