At PepsiCo, we believe Acting with Integrity is not only the right thing to do; it's the right thing to do to make our business Stronger.
global code of conduct
Our Global Code of Conduct
Act with Integrity The PepsiCo Way
Our PepsiCo Global Code of Conduct (the "Code") was issued effective October 1, 2012 and is amended periodically (most recently effective August 1, 2021), as appropriate, to address changing laws or procedures that impact our business.
All PepsiCo employees are expected to embrace the principles of the Code. Our Code is the foundation of our commitment to ethical excellence and provides the policies and guidelines that define how we do business the Right Way - The PepsiCo Way:
- Respect in the workplace
- Trust in the marketplace
- Fairness in our business relationships
- Honesty in business conduct
- Purpose in our world
Select a language to download our Global Code of Conduct:
Overview of Our Global Anti-Bribery Compliance Policy
This policy emphasizes PepsiCo’s obligation to act ethically and responsibly in all business dealings by providing a clear framework that:
- Prohibits both public sector and commercial bribery
- Addresses required anticorruption due diligence processes to be conducted on third parties
- Explains the rules that must be followed regarding gifts, meals, travel, and entertainment relating to Government Officials
- Outlines requirements for donations, sponsorships, and corporate social responsibility (CSR) activities with a government touchpoint
- Emphasizes the importance of maintaining accurate books and records for all PepsiCo transactions
The provisions within this policy apply, where appropriate, to all third parties who are bound by PepsiCo’s Supplier Code of Conduct.
To learn more about this policy and how PepsiCo promotes Acting with Integrity, select a language below to download a copy of our Global Anti-Bribery Compliance Policy.
Speak Up Hotline
If you suspect a possible violation of our code, it is your responsibility to speak up and report it
Voicing Your Opinion Fearlessly through Speak Up does more than address a single issue; it often leads to positive organizational changes and a better work environment, including training, policy revision and process enhancements.
The Speak Up hotline is available worldwide on a 24/7 basis. Reports may be made by phone at 1-866-729-4888 in the United States or to dedicated phone lines in other countries throughout the world.
Reports may also be made electronically by using the Speak Up Webline. The same protections of confidentiality and, where permitted, anonymity are provided through our telephone lines and Webline.